My January Allure Beauty Box is SO good! Listen, these beauty subscriptions can be risky because you never know month-to-month what you’ll get and if you’ll be satisfied. But man, so far, Allure Beauty Box has been doing me RIGHT.
Items in this new and improved reusable clutch:
- Sunday Riley A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum – $85, CEO Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil – $80
- Amika Soulfood Nourshing Mask – $28
- Ouai Scalp + Body Scrub – $38
- Doucce Relentless Matte Lip Crayon in ‘Winterberry’ – $22
- Mally Shadow Stick Extra in ‘Burnished Bronze‘ – $25
- NCLA beauty nail polish in ‘Call My Agent’ – $16
If we’re just talking value, the Allure Beauty box gets you all these goodies for $15/month (SIGN UP with my link, your first box will be $10!) and ONE of these Sunday Riley items is $80! In fact, each item in the box is worth more than the subscription itself. You can’t beat that! On top of all that, I see myself using every single item!
Needless to say, I am beyond happy with my January Allure Beauty Box!