In a previous post I mentioned that 2019 was going to be the year I indulged in Beauty Subscriptions. This time I’m talking about ipsy! Considering I’ve been to ipsy GenBeauty a few times you would think I already had an ipsy subscription. Better late than never, right?
As I’m gearing up to receive my February Glam Bag, here is an appreciation post for my January ipsy Glam Bag!
Items in my January bag:
- Fluide Beauty Lip Gloss in ‘Elsewhere’
- So Susan Cosmetics Dream Maker – Light-shifting Highlighter Cream in ‘Pop Star’
- The Balm Alternative Rock Vol. 2 Blush in ‘Bare Minimum
- Skin and Co. Truffle Therapy Face Gommage
- Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Foundation in a shade that was for someone 10 shades lighter than me haha. But they did send me a replacement!
- This year, ipsy is allowing subscribers to purchase discounted add-on items to place in your glam bag each month.
My add-on items:
- Dr. Brandt No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel – This ended up being a complimentary item, so, THANKS!
- Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Primer
All in all I’m satisfied with the item I received but I’m not uber excited about them. As in, all the items I can pretty much use but nothing too thrilling.
The ipsy Glam Bag is $10 per month for 5 items. Sign-up here.
Update: I 100% forgot I filmed a first impressions unboxing video so here it is below haha enjoy 🙂